Floating system cubedock consists of small size floats : 100x50x40cm or 50x50x40cm or 100x50x27cm (HalfCube)
Thanks to the reduced size of the floating blocks, there are MANY ADVANTAGES:
- It is very easy to transport, move, assemble and store where they need to be dismantled during the winter
- In case of accidental breakage of a floating module, the stability and buoyancy of the pier or platform is never compromised
- It has a high floatation capacity: 350 kg / m2
- It is possible to create modular floating structures of various sizes and shapes, also expanding them over the years, simply adding blocks from time to time
- Speed and ease of assembly and disassembly: just rotate a special connector by 45 ° and the system is blocked
- Withstands waves and therefore can be installed in the open sea, even starting directly from the beach.
- Multiple accessories make it a unique and versatile system, suitable for making leisure platforms, solariums, piers departing from the shore, work platforms
The Cubedock System can be used practically anywhere. It is ideal for places with waves. The surface of the floats is ready to use and non-slip. It can be covered with a wooden or WPC flooring surface when installing in areas without a wave. In fact, the system follows the wave motion, therefore in the presence of waves it is not possible to position it on a rigid surface.
Piemme has been selected as the supplier of the floating platforms for the Jovanotti Tour "Jova Beach 2019" for the lifeguards' platforms to protect spectators.Contact us for Info
A particular application of the Cubedock floating dock system is for surfers: the system follows the wave motion and it is possible to create a launch corridor on the peak of the wave!Contact us for Info
The Nautical Club "Associazione Liberi Nel Vento" has installed the Cubedock system to create service piers to make it easier the entry of boats into the water for their members.Contact us for Info
The Cubedock system follows the wave motion and already floats with 5 cm of water: it is therefore possible to create piers that start directly from the shore, resting on the sand.Contact us for Info
PiEmme srls - L.O.: Via Giotto nr 21 | 55049 | Viareggio | LU | - H.Q.: Via Dei Carpentieri nr 41 - Ind. Area "Le Bocchette" | 55041 | Camaiore | LU | Italy
P.iva: 02344710468 | Rea LU-218122 | Cod. SDI: KRRH6B9 | Ph: +39 0584 18 40 115 - mob. +39 349 69 50 184 | mail: email@example.com